My friend Juli from piecesofemotions nominated me for the Best-Blog-Award, a “blog boomerang” where I get to answer 11 questions she asked, then post my own 11 questions and nominate 11 other blogs to answer them. Sounds like fun!
1. How did your blog get its name?
By me having Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke stuck in my ear and thinking about a suitable name for my blog for a month or so already.
2. Do you wish to someday earn money by blogging – like the people of Serienjunkies (A/N a very popular german blog about TV series)?
Not really. I actually like working visually a lot more.
3. Were you ever close to quit blogging?
Since I started it only a few weeks ago: No.
4. Is there a place that you’d like to visit because you saw it in a movie/a series (fictitious places allowed)?
I’d love to go to Japan, not only but also because of Lost in Translation.
5. Sometimes villains are pretty cool – which villain from a movie/book/series would you like to be?
The Smoking Man from The X-Files, because he has all the answers!!! What I’d give for that information… 😉
6. Which of your own posts is your favourite one/brought extraordinary fun to you? Why?
The amazing costumes of Defiance. It was great fun putting it together since I could use photoshop and found out Tony Curran was the one playing Vincent Van Gogh in Doctor Who.
7. Which celebrity would you like to interview?
Oh, that really is a tough one to answer. There are so many people I adore and would love to talk to, but interview… well, I choose Ty Burrell (Phil from Modern Family), because I expect him to be as funny IRL as he is on-screen.
8. Change of subject: What makes you realize that there’s still a child within you?
I’m amazed by bubbles and act really silly sometimes.
9. Which book stands for your childhood?
Probably all the Harry Potter books. I didn’t and still don’t read a lot, but these were great.
10. Childrens books, childrens series & childrens movies: Do you still watch or read your childhood favourites sometimes?
Most certainly. I love to watch Löwenzahn, a german TV show for children, and my boyfriend and I are always looking for good sunday movies. A lot of them are movies from my childhood, e.g. Flubber.
11. Last change of subject: Imagine you’d have to go to a desert island – Which three things would you take with you?
A sun hat, a photo of my significant other and a very big book, probably about survival.
I nominate, or let’s say invite
to answer the following 11 questions:
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
2. What are the goals you’d like to reach with your blog?
3. If you could change one thing in our world, what would it be?
4. Is there any fictitious universe you’d like to live in (e.g. Star Wars, Firefly, Defiance)?
5. If you could bring any movie/TV series character to live and he would automatically become your friend, which one would it be?
6. Is there someone you consider the perfect choice for a role in a movie/series?
7. What’s the worst ending of a movie/series you ever saw?
8. Which celebrity would you like to have a drink with and why?
9. What’s the movie/series that influenced your life the most?
10. In your opinion, can the title of a movie/series affect its success?
11. Do you think you would survive in a post-apocalyptic world?